By Woodrow M. Parker,James Archer Jr.,James Scott
Read or Download Multicultural Relations On Campus: A Personal Growth Approach PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
This paintings meets a long-standing desire within the supporting professions by means of being the 1st and in basic terms complete booklet on how counselors and psychotherapists can paintings with consumers round values, goal-setting, decision-making and motion making plans. assisting consumers confirm their priorities, set objectives, make judgements, and take motion to enhance their lives are universal initiatives for nearly all aiding pros while attractive with consumers.
This booklet deals a assisting hand to trainees wishing to make the transition to the following point of their counselling and psychotherapy education. With wide-ranging content material heavily aligned to real perform, this intermediate point textual content covers the research-informed abilities, interventions, tactics and matters that scholars want to know as soon as they have coated the fundamentals.
Dependancy Intervention: options to encourage Treatment-Seeking habit exhibits you the way to take advantage of the instruments of intervention--the phrases, the stairs, and the strategies--to be a metamorphosis agent within the lives of people with alcohol and drug addictions. it really is choked with potent options and case stories coming from generally revered experts throughout a number of disciplines.
Antje Krüger zeigt, dass neben der Aneignung fachlichen Wissens eine Erweiterung der Ausbildung um die Entwicklung der emotionalen Kompetenz erforderlich ist. Die Autorin stellt fest, dass Kompetenzentwicklung gelingen kann, wenn Wechselbeziehungen und Kommunikation zwischen den Lernenden untereinander und zwischen Lernenden und Lehrenden möglich sind.
- Evidence-Based Practices for Christian Counseling and Psychotherapy (Christian Association for Psychological Studies Books)
- The Craft of Family Therapy: Challenging Certainties
- The Counselor and the Group, fourth edition: Integrating Theory, Training, and Practice
- Peer Power, Book One: Strategies for the Professional Leader: Becoming an Effective Peer Helper and Conflict Mediator: 1
- The Ancestor Syndrome: Transgenerational Psychotherapy and the Hidden Links in the Family Tree
Extra info for Multicultural Relations On Campus: A Personal Growth Approach