By Mary Butterton
Read or Download Listening to Music in Psychotherapy PDF
Best psychological counselling books
This paintings meets a long-standing want within the assisting professions by means of being the 1st and simply finished booklet on how counselors and psychotherapists can paintings with consumers round values, goal-setting, decision-making and motion making plans. aiding consumers verify their priorities, set objectives, make judgements, and take motion to enhance their lives are universal projects for almost all aiding pros while attractive with consumers.
This e-book deals a supporting hand to trainees wishing to make the transition to the subsequent point of their counselling and psychotherapy education. With wide-ranging content material heavily aligned to genuine perform, this intermediate point textual content covers the research-informed talents, interventions, procedures and concerns that scholars want to know as soon as they have lined the fundamentals.
Habit Intervention: recommendations to inspire Treatment-Seeking habit exhibits you the way to take advantage of the instruments of intervention--the phrases, the stairs, and the strategies--to be a transformation agent within the lives of people with alcohol and drug addictions. it truly is filled with powerful ideas and case experiences coming from largely revered experts throughout a number of disciplines.
Antje Krüger zeigt, dass neben der Aneignung fachlichen Wissens eine Erweiterung der Ausbildung um die Entwicklung der emotionalen Kompetenz erforderlich ist. Die Autorin stellt fest, dass Kompetenzentwicklung gelingen kann, wenn Wechselbeziehungen und Kommunikation zwischen den Lernenden untereinander und zwischen Lernenden und Lehrenden möglich sind.
- Clinician's Handbook of Child Behavioral Assessment (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- The Therapist's Workbook: Self-Assessment, Self-Care, and Self-Improvement Exercises for Mental Health Professionals
- Essential Assessment Skills for Couple and Family Therapists (The Guilford Family Therapy Series)
- Clinical and Organizational Applications of Applied Behavior Analysis (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Solution-Focused Case Management
Additional info for Listening to Music in Psychotherapy