By Samuel Waje Kunhiyop
Read or Download African Christian Ethics (Hippo) PDF
Similar christian theology books
There are actually tens of millions of Christian denominations on the earth this day. A customer to a customary urban will locate church buildings scattered everywhere in the panorama, all with varied names and doctrinal ideals, each one proclaiming to the realm simply how divided Christians really are. who're these humans attending all these different church buildings, those you cross via in your technique to your church?
Exhibits how economics services because the dominant faith in the US at the present time during this provocative ebook Scott Gustafson argues that economics features in our present worldwide tradition as religions have functioned in different cultures. He describes and analyzes the rituals, pilgrimage websites, myths, prophets, sacraments, and project of Economics to teach how the financial system is our de facto God.
This publication explores the doctrine of ascension, and Barth's ascension concept specifically. First, it examines the doctrine of Jesus Christ's ascension into heaven, providing a sustained dialogue of Karl Barth's method of this doctrine and the importance of the doctrine inside his theology as an entire.
“In the biblical drama of the residing God’s works in construction and redemption,” writes Cornelis Venema, “no subject is extra lustrous than that of God’s gracious purpose to take pleasure in communion with people who endure his photo and whose lives were damaged via sin. ”This choice of Venema’s essays summarizes and defends a huge consensus view of the doctrine of the covenants within the historical past of Reformed theology and clarifies a number of parts of dispute.
- Creator Spirit: The Holy Spirit and the Art of Becoming Human
- Taboo Or To Do?: Is Christianity complementary with yoga, martial arts, Hallowe'en, mindfulness and other alternative practices?
- God's Many-Splendored Image: Theological Anthropology for Christian Formation
- DYING TO KILL: A Christian Perspective on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- The Case for Progressive Dispensationalism: The Interface Between Dispensational and Non-Dispensational Theology
Additional info for African Christian Ethics (Hippo)